Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year
...And general site news

Happy new year guys! I hope that 2006 will be a prosperous, safe and happy one for you and your families.

Well, the latest edition of the Sword Buyers Digest should have just hit your inboxes and it's a big one. Lots of general site news, announcements, some cool vids and of course the members lounge.

However, I've just made a few site changes that weren't in this issue - notably, you might be wondering where the reviews on the Windlass European sword and the Cold Steel Scottish Broad sword have gone...?

Well, have no fear (?) I've placed both of these under the Medieval Swords category. And of course, this can only mean one thing...

...Yup that's right - I am making space for more content and reviews! I'll tell you more about exactly what's coming up shortly, but suffice it to say, I am pretty excited.

Anyway, I won't harp on - just thought I'd wish you all a very happy and safe new year! Catch up with you all again shortly.

- Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home