Friday, November 04, 2005

Special Discounts for all SBG Readers!

I was chatting with one of the guys from my favorite seller of swords online a few days ago, Arms of Valor and he mentioned that he was happy to give everyone who visits Sword Buyers Guide.com a 5% discount of the total price of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for sale on his site!

(Well, I actually mentioned this in my previous post - though I disgusied it under the heading "Happy Halloween". Hehehe! You never know what little gems you'll find hidden in my blog and site...!)

Anyway, needless to say, I was pretty excited by this (coz I get a discount too!:)) and it feels great to promote what I truly believe is quite an exceptional sword seller, especially when there are so many dodgy sword sellers out there who hardly know their stock and are just chasing $$$.

All you need to do to get this discount is basically tell 'em "Sword Buyers Guide.com" sent you, by putting the initials of my site (SBG) next to your name:

E.g. "Joe Andrew Peter Brian Samuel Peterson the III (SBG)"

And they'll manually deduct 5% off the total cost of your order (if your name is Joe Andrew Peter Brian Samuel Peterson the III!!)

Have a look around - you'll see that this is the very best deal on the net because not only do you save money, but you are dealing with an established (since 1998), customer service orientated and well - extremely honorable - seller of swords.

There will be quite a few more posts about the upcoming newsletter, new reviews (I just bought a couple of very cool Gen2 swords from Arms of Valor today! Drooool!) and a very interesting post and full review of some new Japanese swords that look set to compete head to head with the Hanwei line as low priced yet very functional Katana!

So keep watching! It's so exciting these days I can hardly sleep!!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home