Friday, November 25, 2005

DIE MOUSE DIE!!!

No - it's not German for "the mouse the"...

Just lived out one of my dreams...

For the last few months my mouse has been playing up and freezing at the most inoppurtune times and I just haven't got around to getting a replacement. It was a pain when it happened as the only way I could get it to work again was to reset the computer... :(

But I put up with it - but today was different...

Because today that damn mouse has pissed me off for the last time!

You see, I was just adding the finishing touches to one of the Free ebooks I am planning to make available to members of my newsletter, the sword buyers digest, when damn thing froze up.

No biggie. After all, I am used to it...

But somehow, after my computer came back from reset limbo and I went back to try and finsish off what I was doing - I was stunned and shocked to find that my document was simply blank. Nothing! Pages and pages of nothing at all...!

I tried quite a few different things to get it back, after all - this ebook was cool and is basically a beginners guide to test cutting, which targets to cut rated from the easiest to the hardest, which targets are suitable for different types of swords, what scratches and what doesn't - and a hell of a lot more. But despite my best attempts it couldn't be recovered. I had to face it, all those long hours and days I had spent typing away like mad had been for nothing...

Naturally enough, after I had managed to calm down (which took a little while I might add!) I went across the road and bought myself another mouse. And planned - my revenge...

Since this evil, nasty little mouse had caused me to lose my ebook on test cutting (and which, unfortunately, will have to wait until the NEXT issue of Sword Buyers Digest to come out) I thought it appropriate for it to become a part of the next issue...

Generation 2 Maxamilian sword versus the Evil Mouse from Hell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home